Nexgen Automation is Central Pennsylvania’s leading Energy Management System professional. Specializing in Energy Management System consulting, design, installation & service as well as seamless Energy Metering, Lighting Controls, Security, Integration & more. Our team of professionals is ready to serve by developing custom, non-proprietary, open protocol solutions which utilize the latest industry technology ensuring a safe and comfortable environment while eliminating wasted energy.
We are currently seeking an experienced and resolute Sales Account Executive within Eastern PA to join our growing company! The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, technically competent and customer oriented. The primary objective of this position is to expand the Nexgen Automation brand of innovative solutions to current and potential customers within the Eastern Pennsylvania market.
- Develop, manage, and execute an annual sales plan in order to meet financial and customer target objectives.
- Aggressively drive construction sales through owners, contractors, ESCO’s & engineers by establishing long term relationships and developing innovative solutions.
- Execute bid strategies in order to minimize competition and increase project win percentage.
- Conduct customer needs assessments and develop custom solutions which apply all facets of Nexgen Automation offerings.
- Participate in a regional trade organization (ASHRAE, etc.) in order to drive the Nexgen Automation brand and establish new relationships.
- Apply sales tools effectively (Construction reports, CRM, estimating software, etc.) to plan and document sales activities as well as progress towards closing opportunities with a focus on funnel management, forecasting, and probability.
- Solicit support from and communicate effectively with internal staff to ensure customer satisfaction. Develop relationships with colleagues to deliver quality
- Attend and present at trade shows. Participate in professional organizations.
- Commit yourself to operate with the highest level of ethics and integrity with all colleagues and customers.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be self-driven to achieve annual goals and objectives as well as operate in a team environment.
- Ability to influence at all organizational levels, including the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly with potential clients and/or decision makers.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in conjunction with excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory.
- Building Automation and/or HVAC Controls Sales experience is preferred.
- Able to think strategically, manage risk and be innovative in problem solving.
- Ability to interpret technical information and adapt it to the needs of a business audience.
- Significant knowledge base in facility and technology solutions including service, building technology, HVAC, energy and/or security solutions.
- AA/AS Degree, Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma, Skilled Trades Apprenticeship, or other post high school training (2yrs duration) with minimum of 5 yrs. experience, OR
- Bachelor Degree in Automation, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) with minimum of 3 yrs. experience
This position will report directly to the Vice President – Sales.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefit package including a health/dental/vision insurance, life/disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations and holidays.
Nexgen Automation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time, salaried
Kindly respond with a copy of your resume and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org